Hey you! Yeah you, do you see any other smart restaurateurs who use our services around here? Wanna know a fun fact? Well, did you know that 9 out of 10 customers check a restaurant’s Google reviews before setting foot inside? Wanna know another fun fact? Thanks to our brand new Google Reviews feature, any feedback received at your restaurant with a rating of 4 stars and above through us will be automatically redirected to your restaurant’s Google account to encourage your customers to leave some positive feedback there too! Isn't that amazing?!
But how does this benefit your restaurant you ask? Let's break it down into three simple points:
- It greatly increases your restaurant's credibility amongst those in the area, as well as boosts customer trust for your restaurant seeing as there are people who have tried you guys out and can vouch for all the good word spread
- It fosters a chain of positive feedback amongst your customers, both existing and potential. Potential customers will be more inclined to stop by and leave their own reviews too!
- It shines a massive spotlight on your restaurant's visibility via Google. The more glowing reviews a restaurant has, the better chance they stand at being selected by hungry customers looking for somewhere worthwhile to eat
Here’s some tips to help you encourage your happy customers to leave a review!
- Be Direct: Ask your customers whenever appropriate to leave a review. Be firm, but don't be too pushy.
- Be Visible: Set up countertop/table displays. These will grab your customers' attention while they're eating or paying.
- Offer an Incentive: Reward them for their review during their next visit. It doesn't have to be something huge, something as simple as a free dessert during their next visit is enough to keep them coming back for more
- Activate your Google Business Page: This offers a public and highly visible place for customers to leave a review. It's also a reliable and trusted source that nearly everybody uses, so why wouldn't you?
Sounds pretty interesting right? In that case keep your eyes peeled and your inbox refreshed as we'll be sharing more updates in the coming weeks for this feature!